Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thomas the Train vs. EBAY


My son is obsessed with Thomas the Train.  There are many, many trains and he knows all of their names, their personalities, and the stories that they have participated.  As soon as we walk into the house, the first thing he asks is "Can I go play with my trains".  So, the great idea person that I like to think that I am , went on ebay and thought I could get several Thomas the Train characters that are already used for next to nothing.  HA!  Everyone else in the United States thinks that Thomas the Train is just as wonderful.  People are paying crazy amounts for these things.  Are they going to be worth something one day...i doubt it.  They are just trains.  But to a small boy/girl and their parents who use ebay to make money, I guess they are like nuggets of pure gold.  

Don't worry, Keith.  Mommy will keep trying.  I am on a mission.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I guess it begins that we fight the throngs of people to get toys for our children....already?