Wednesday, October 29, 2008

31 THINGS-SENT TO ME FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER

1. Where is your cell phone? plugged into my computer as I work
2. Where is your significant other? at the office
3. Your hair color? dark brown
4. Your mother? Joyce
5. Your father? Gary
6. Your favorite thing? {at this moment} the heater under my desk....I work in an icebox
7. Your dream last night? Did not have one
8. Your dream/goal? There are so many......to raise my children in the best way possible
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? shopping....I need to find a cheaper one
11. Your fear? I hate discussing fears.  I guess that someone will break in my house while we are home.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? same house, same job, out of debt
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. What you’re not? concentrating on what needs to be done
15. One of your wish list items? remodeled bathroom
16. Where you grew up? Lancaster
17. The last thing you did? ate a mini Twix candy bar
18. What are you wearing? jeans and pink top from BR
19. Your TV? is always on Noggin for the kids
20. Your pet? passed away about 2 months ago from liver failure
21. Your computer? MAC at work, SONY laptop at home
22. Your mood? always good
23. Missing someone? my babies
24. Your car? Yukon
25. Something you’re not wearing? my watch (needs a new battery)
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? the beach
28. Love someone? God, my husband of 10 years, my kids, family and friends, etc.
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? When my Keith said "refrigefrator"
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday watching about Eliot and 99 balloons on Oprah

Heather and Kayce......YOUR TURN!!!

No comments: