Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged.....by Heather

8 things I did yesterday:
1.  1 load of laundry
2.  Read some more of the book "The Shack"
3.  Went to dinner with Morgan, Grady, and Keith to Andolini's
4.  Watched Keith play with his Thomas the Train set
5.  Worked on a development project for HOURS
6.  Heard from my good friend Kristie Rooks
7.  Watched Dirty, Sexy Money...my favorite show
8.  Welcomed my hubbie back home

8 favorite places to eat:
1.  Chick fil a
2.  Tao in Las Vegas
3.  The Boathouse in IOP
4.  Red Drum
5.  Firehouse Subs
6.  Myabi's
7.  Nakato's in Columbia (where Brian and I first met)
8.  Outback

8 favorite TV shows:
1.  Dr. 90210
2.  Dirty Sexy Money
3.  Private Practice
4.  The Hills
5.  Two and a Half Men
6.  The Biggest Loser
7.  The Real Housewives of Atlanta
8.  The Mentalist (my new one)

8 things I am looking forward to:
1.  Seeing my children tonight
2.  the economy to get better
3.  to hear if Becky is still having twin boys or if one of them is a girl
4.  Reading some more of my book tonight
5.  Hopefully watching The Mentalist that I tivo'd
6.  Hannah's soccer game on Saturday (although it is going to be cold at 8:30)
7.  my 10-year anniversary
8.  Cooper to arrive (that one's for you G and R)

8 things on my wish list:
1.  The economy to get better
2.  I had more time to spend with my children
3.  I was a better Christian and had more time for devotion
4.  I could snap my fingers and the house would be clean
5.  That Cooper would hurry up and get here
6.  The grass cutting fairy would come and cut our grass
7.  Brian and I could go out to eat for our anniversary
8.  Heather's baby Jule would feel better soon

I guess now I will tag.....Gillian, Morgan, and Kayce (if they have not been tagged already).

1 comment:

Heather said...

If Kevin is home at the time, bring the kids over and go out to eat. Noly would be happy to play with them and has asked for them : )