Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coming Up for Air

Do you sometimes just feel like you are drowning?  I have felt like that the last couple of days. I don't know why.  I am constantly reminding myself that my life is so blessed and I should be embracing that.   So why do I feel this way?  Isaiah 41:10 says "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand."  I am going to continuously read this and pray that all my fears and worries are taken away.  Only God can do that.  Then I will be able to come up for air.

With all the Halloween decorations and the pumpkins out at John Wesley, it is truly starting to seem like fall.  The weather definitely is not a clue.  Here are some pics of the kids from last year at Halloween....still trying to think what we can conjure up for this year. 


1 comment:

Heather said...

They are WAY too cute!