Monday, October 6, 2008

Man, I am tired.  I do not know why Mondays are always so hard for me.  You would think the weekend would have left me well rested.  Never happens.  I went out on the boat yesterday with Morgan, Andy, Ryan, and G which was so relaxing.  Something about being on the water is so wonderful to me.  It is definitely one of my favorite places.  I could stay out there all day.

I started playing handbells with our church.  Yesterday was my first practice.  I thought since I had played piano for 9 years and read music that it would all come back to me.  It took a while but I finally got on track.  Those poor women (and 2 men)....they are going to have to be very patient.

NINE days until we leave for Vegas.  I am starting to get excited.  I guess I need to start figuring out what clothes I need to take.  Us women do that.....And we start way ahead of time.  Most men pack 10 minutes before heading out the door.  Can't do it...


1 comment:

Gillian Sampson said...

I'm with you, I could have stayed out on the water all day!