Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Old Chips

I never thought the day would come again where I would be in trouble at school.  This morning I got a "talking to" at Hannah's school.  You ask, "for what"?  What could Elissa have possibly done that was so bad?  From what I understand, I gave my child "old" chips for breakfast, which in turn made her stomach hurt, which made her have an accident at school.....how could I?  What kind of mother am I?  I started to defend myself, but I thought, why bother.  And unfortunately for me, I just laughed.  Needless to say the school administrator was not laughing.  

For everyone out there who is wondering what my story is......There was a bag of Doritos left over from the night before on our trip back from Columbia.  She ate three out of the bag on the way to school.  I know this is not what you would call an average breakfast, but it is Doritos people.  That is an American staple.  

I think Brian and I probably know what could have caused this....she was with her Granny and Grandaddy in Chimney Rock all weekend.  Need I say more......

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOL....poor little Hannah. Don't feel bad. I have tasted Noly's crackers before and have discovered that they are COMPLETELY stale after she's been eating them all week.
Hannah is such a sweetheart.

Kayce said...

Is there even such a thing as "old chips?" If this is the worst thing you do as a mother, you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

My mom told me that she use to give us M&M's for breakfast! Doritos have cheese on them; cheese =dairy. No harm done!

Shannon