Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday!

I have been tagged in the tradition of this new blog trend:

NotMeMonday.jpg

1.  I did not send my daughter to school in shoes she could hardly walk in so I would not have to run upstairs and get a different pair.

2.  I did not let my daughter sleep with me last night because I do not like to sleep alone.

3.  I am not 30+ years old and still scared to stay by myself at night.

4.  I do not have steam blowing out my ears because of Wachovia (I know it does not have anything to do with my kids but right now it is big to me)

5.  I am not continuously looking on the internet for a puppy and telling my husband I am not ready to get one.


Maybe next Monday I will have more exciting ones...Sorry.

1 comment:

Kayce said...

Love it! Now wasn't that fun? They don't have to be about your kids, they can be about anything!