Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exhaustion

I am so tired.  I feel like I have been non-stop for the past few days.  This weekend was a whirlwind.  Then last night was Bunco.  Tonight is Keith's birthday.  Tomorrow is church.  Thursday....could it be....nothing!  Friday is a jewelry party in Moncks Corner.  Saturday is a baby shower in the morning and Octoberfest that night.  Sunday is church (extended session) and handbell practice that night.  Then we start all over again.  Hopefully I can find some time to sleep in there.  How am I suppose to spend time with the kids, read my book, and study for the CPA exam?  Oh yeah, and what about TV?  I know I gave up some shows, but I cannot go cold turkey!  If you walk by my office and see this.. 

Don't be surprised!



2 comments:

Courtney Hall said...

I didn't know you were taking the CPA exam. Good luck. I decided that I am good as a Certified Bookkeeper for now. Maybe later in life...

Heather said...

You have SO much going on! I hope it all slows down for you soon!