Monday, November 3, 2008

10 Years......and counting

I cannot believe it!  This week Brian and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary.  I have decided to dedicate this week to me and Brian and each day post a picture of us or something that have made us stronger over these years......We sure have been through a lot these 10 years but through all of it..... our wild club days, moving to Charleston, losing a child, having 2 more children (only 15 months apart), and changes in careers, our love for each other gets stronger and stronger.  Sometimes we could kill each other and sometimes we cannot stop holding each other.  He is my life and I know that he will always be there for me.  Thank you God for not only giving me a man who loves me and our kids, but also loves you.

The reason I breathe..............................


3 comments:

Morgan and Andy said...

Geez - you're making me cry - seriously.

Kayce said...

Awwww . . . this is so sweet!!!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's post!

Heather said...

Woo-Hoo! Congrats you guys!