Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What a great idea!!

We have been discussing witnessing to others in Sunday School.  Well I can tell you first hand that that is not one of my strong points.  I know I love the Lord and I do not mind telling people.  But I am not good with the questions that come along with witnessing.  I admit, I have not read all of the Bible and I do not know all the answers.  I just know I believe and I love the Lord.  So, to get back to the idea....we were asked to give any examples that we had had recently of witnessing.  This man had a wonderful idea that he had been using while he is on the road for business.  When eating at a restaurant and the waitress says "Is there anything else that I can do for you?", he asks "Is there someone I can pray for for you?" Now that screams Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments: