Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Spirit

This holiday, I am having such a hard time getting into the spirit.  Do not get me wrong.  I was moved by Walk through Bethlehem.  I am excited that my entire family will be together for the holidays.  I am so undeserving and blessed that God loved me so much that he sent his son to save me. I guess with the economy and all the financial woes, the looming expense reduction consultant creeping around work, Brian having to work out of town every week, Brian's mothers diagnosis, and then a co-worker's mother passing away unexpectedly, I feel like I am reaching for some happiness.  

Luckily, when I go home at night, this is where I can always depend on finding it......

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry. I hope things get better. This IS a rough time of year considering the economy and everything else going on.

Kayce said...

I can't believe that, of all people, aren't in the spirit!!!Everything will get better with time. Look on the bright side, it's almost Christmas . . . and that always bring happiness, right?! And you get to see all the girls tonight for a fun little dinner!