Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Planning

One of the things on my "To Do List" is plan Hannah's 5th birthday party.  Wow, my baby girl is going to be 5....I still cannot believe it.  As all my friends know, I am tearing up just thinking about it.  So besides her constant talk about having an ice skating party (thanks Brian), we have decided to have a pool party at our great friend Kayce's house.  Very simple....swim for a couple o hours, have cake, hand out goodie bags, and party over.  That stress is out of my life.  I even know how I am doing the goodie bags this year.  Something a little different.  I may have to get my friend Morgan to help...she is very creative!  

Here is the soon to be birthday girl....I love you baby girl!

2 comments:

Kayce said...

So glad y'all asked to have it at our house. It'll be fun and stress-free. Don't stress yourself out. I know how you are! I cannot believe she is going to be 5—man, they grow fast!

Amanda said...

Thats good you are all stress free! The pool partys I think are the easiest!! :) She is getting big! Also- Morgan would awesome to help you figure something out! Wish I was creative. lol.